Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Ocean Rocks

12 x 24 
oil on board

Hi fellas!,  Last week in Oregon has been extremely gloomy...God alone knows how its gonna be when winter really kicks in.  And gloomy days slow me down.  I somehow managed to finish this painting.  Its fresh off my easel.   This painting generated from my visit to Cannon Beach and a small hike that I took.  This is in fact the Indian beach....Its a few miles from Canon beach. We hiked form the Ecola State park to the Indian Beach.  You can drive to the Indian beach but we chose to hike.  I prefer hiking cause it gives me the opportunity to take more pictures along the way.  And of course hiking trails walk you though scenic areas. 
Thank you for visiting by blog.... have a nice day.
We can be in touch on Facebook and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment